2021 AJ Architecture Awards: Our projects are shortlisted in five categories!
2 September 2021
We're delighted to announce that eight of our projects have been shortlisted in five categories for the AJ Architecture Awards.
The AJ Architecture Awards recognise excellence in UK architecture across a range of categories, from School and Housing Projects to Landscaping and Leisure. These highly coveted awards are unique to the market, with the winners published in a special edition of the Architects' Journal.
School & Higher Education Category
- Ibstock Place School - M&E Engineering and Acoustics
- General Teaching Building, St Paul's School, Barnes - M&E Engineering, Acoustic Design and BREEAM assessor services
- Cranmer Road Student Accommodation - MEP, Passivhaus and Acoustic services
- Hobhouse Court - M&E Engineering, Building Physics & Modelling and Acoustics
- Hallé St Peter's, Ancoats - M&E Engineering, Building Physics & Modelling and Lighting Design
Community and Faith Category
- Sands Arts and Community Centre - M&E Engineering and Lighting Design
Housing (£10 million and over) Category
- Belle Vue - M&E Engineeering, Acoustics and Environmental Assessment
- The Reach - M&E Engineering
The AJ Architecture Awards winners will be revealed on 17 November 2021 at the Grosvenor House, London.