Five Max Fordham projects in the race for the Stirling Prize shortlist
9 September 2021
Five of our projects have been crowned winners of a RIBA National Award!
Following the great news earlier this year of 11 of our projects winning RIBA Regional Awards, we're delighted to announce that today five of them were awarded a RIBA National Award 2021. Having climbed up even higher on the RIBA Awards ladder, they're now in the race to be shortlisted for the highly coveted Stirling Prize, the highest profile architectural award in British culture.
Our winning projects are:
- The Oglesby Centre at Hallé St Peter's, which previously won a RIBA North West Sustainability Award 2021 & RIBA North West Award 2021 - we provided M&E Engineering, Lighting Design and Building Physics & Modelling for this project.
- Library and Study Centre, St John's College, which was previously named RIBA South Building of the Year 2021 and won a RIBA South Award 2021 - we provided M&E Engineering, Lighting and Acoustics Design for this project.
- MK Gallery, which previously won a RIBA South Award 2021 - we provided M&E Engineering and Acoustics consultancy to Stage 3, and were subsequently retained client-side from Stage 4 onwards to provide an M&E monitoring role.
- Centre Building at LSE, which previously won a RIBA London Award 2021 - we were appointed as Soft Landings Champions and provided Sustainability Consultancy and BREEAM assessment for this project.
- Nightingale Primary School and Residential, which previously won a RIBA London Award 2021 - we provided M&E Engineering, Sustainability Consultancy, Soft Landings and BREEAM assessment for this project.