Max Fordham welcome seven new partners
11 April 2022
We are delighted to welcome seven new Partners to the Practice, bringing the total number of Partners to over 120.
The new Partners joining the Practice in 2022 are:
- Abu Sufian, Senior Systems Engineer, London Office
- Florence Lansdown, Engineer, London Office
- Janet Direen, Project Coordinator, Edinburgh Office
- Kai Salman-Lord, Senior Engineer, Edinburgh Office
- Liam Goldsborough, Engineer, London Office
- Neil Cogan, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Edinburgh Office
- Paul Diller, Senior Engineer and Passivhaus Consultant, London Office
Max Fordham was the first company in the British construction industry to become a Limited Liability Partnership. In essence, we are an employee-owned business and our Partners occupy all roles across all our offices. An invitation to become a Partner is extended to employees after approximately four years of service. Max himself was always convinced that if someone is fit to be an employee, then they are fit to be a Partner.
Max sought a Partnership approach to running a business to encourage shared responsibility and a feeling of ownership. These values remain as central to the Practice today as they were when Max started the business over 50 years ago.
This years' new Partners were formally recognised and welcomed at a virtual ceremony on Monday 4th April, followed by in-person celebrations in all our offices.