Max Fordham's New Partners
10 April 2019
Max Fordham welcomed six new Partners to the Practice this week, to bring the partnership tally to over 120.
The new Partners are:
- Alexia Charisi, Engineer, London Office
- Conor Haselden, Engineer, Manchester Office
- George Mirams, Engineer, Bristol Office
- Jacqueline Murray, Office Administrator, Edinburgh Office
- Liz Frost, Group Administrator, London Office
- Ross Smith, Engineer, Manchester Office
Max Fordham was one of the first companies in the British construction industry to become a Limited Liability Partnership. In essence, it is an employee-owned business. An invitation to become a Partner is extended to employees after approximately four years of service. Max himself says if someone demonstrates they are fit to be an employee, then they are fit to be a Partner.
Recent years have seen a gradual revolution in the ownership of many UK companies, with an increasing willingness to adopt an 'employee-owned' model of some sort.
The new Partners were formally recognised at a ceremony held in our London office.