Winter Webinar Series: The Future of Housing Design
3 November 2020
It's that time of the year again! Days get shorter, the weather gets colder and wetter, and we all spend more time in the comfort of our homes. So we thought... let's talk about housing design!
We are launching a Winter Webinar Series titled "The Future of Housing", which will run from November 2020 - February 2021 on Microsoft Teams.
The series will cover all aspects from small and private houses to large-scale masterplans, all with a focus on reducing energy and carbon.
This news item will be regularly updated with specific dates and times, as well as registration links to the next talk. The rough structure will be as follows:
- Max's House - 2nd November, 2-3pm, presented by Ali Shaw (Watch recording here)
- Less is More - 24th November, 11am - 12pm, presented by Scott Crease (Watch recording here)
- Thermal Comfort in Dwellings, 8th December, 11am - 12pm, presented by Benjamin Sellars and James Byass (Register here)
- Acoustic Comfort in Dwellings, w/c 11th January, presented by Anthony Chilton
- Low-Carbon Heat Pt 1 - Building Fabric, Form, And Reducing Demand, w/c 25th January, presented by Gwilym Still
- Low-Carbon Heat Pt 2 - How to Integrate Heat Pumps Into Multi-Resi, w/c 9th February, presented by Ben Sellars
- Net Zero Carbon Housing Conclusion, w/c 22nd February, presented by Andrew Leiper
We look forward to welcoming you to talk all things housing design!