BILLINGS ADMINISTRATOR - LONDON OFFICE
Position available for immediate start on a full-time, permanent basis.
£24K - £29K dependent on experience.
About Max Fordham LLP
Our business is the creative, innovative and elegant design of building services. We work on a rich variety of projects across all building sectors. Our portfolio includes award winning internationally renowned landmark buildings, exemplars of sustainable design and a diverse mix of carefully crafted buildings. We are proud of our legacy and of relationships formed with leading architects and inspiring clients across most building sectors in the UK and other parts of the world.
Our success is a result of our people. We value all of our employees and partners and provide a creative and inspiring working environment to support them. We have been recognised by CIBSE as the Employer of the Year for medium sized firms on three occasions in the last five years. Similarly, Building Magazine placed us in their top 5 Best Engineering Employers in 2017, and the Association of Consultancy and Engineering named us their Diversity and Inclusion Champion in 2017.
We are a medium sized consultancy with 220 employees and partners operating out of five offices within the UK. This role is based within our London office.
About the Person
We are looking for a highly capable assistant to join our Billing Team within the Accounts Department. Previous experience in an administrative role or office environment, ideally in finance/accounts is an advantage, but not essential.
You will need to be organised, numerate and have strong attention to detail. You should be keen to learn, and a strong team player with a can do attitude, who can communicate clearly and be able to adapt to a varying workload.
About the role
This varied role is based in our London Office, but will involve working with other people in all our offices, and so the ability to build good working relationships is essential. You will be able to take responsibility for the Billings of some of our engineering groups.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Creating and issuing Invoices
- Maintaining and updating billing schedules
- Assisting with scheduled billing reports
- Resolving billing queries and issues promptly, professionally and efficiently according to the Practice policies and procedures
- Supporting & Assisting with Credit Control tasks and Receipting
- Processing new Projects into systems
- Processing timesheets at month-end
- Processing, paying and filing expenses
- Posting disbursements
What we offer
- Excellent growth opportunity to develop and hone skills in a knowledge driven environment
- An Inclusive culture and cooperative environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunities for Partnership, with all the benefits profit-sharing entails, after approximately four years
- Six weeks holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Max Fordham Pension Scheme
- Other benefits include generous paid parental leave, sick pay, and treatment pay.
Now what to do
If you are interested in this position we would like you to send us your CV, and a chatty letter, telling us how your skills and experience would make you the right person for the role, and why you would like to work for us. Please also include your salary expectations.
The position is available for an immediate start.
To apply, please use the following link:
If you have any additional queries, please contact Rebecca Bhogal at email@example.com in the first instance. You will also need to be able to demonstrate that you are eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date for applications: 28th May 2019
We are committed to the principles of equal opportunity in employment and seek to ensure that no applicant, employee or member of the partnership is discriminated against, either directly or indirectly, in relation to their religion and religious beliefs, age, race, sex, sexual orientation or disability.