CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED ENGINEERS AND SPECIALIST CONSULTANTS – LONDON, CAMBRIDGE, MANCHESTER, BRISTOL AND EDINBURGH
London, Bristol, Cambridge, Edinburgh or Manchester
Do you work in building services engineering, sustainability consultancy, passivhaus design, building acoustics, lighting design, building physics modelling or digital design?
Would you love to work with a partnership whose ambition to tackle the climate and biodiversity emergency is fundamental to its philosophy?
If you are an experienced engineer or specialist consultant, looking for an exciting new opportunity to work with a Practice whose engineers and consultants are curious and open to innovative design underpinned by sound scientific principles, then we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and a brief covering letter outlining your experience and explaining why you are interested in our practice. You will also be asked to complete a short form.
Submit your application using this link, we look forward to hearing from you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent growth opportunities for your personal and career development in a knowledge driven environment
- Mentored support towards professional accreditation
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Interesting and technically challenging projects
- An inclusive culture and cooperative environment
- Opportunities for involvement in business-running activities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee bonus
- Future opportunities for Partnership
- Six weeks holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Max Fordham Pension Scheme
- Other benefits include generous paid parental leave, sick pay, and treatment pay, Employee Assistance Programme.