GRADUATE ENGINEERS – LONDON OFFICE 2021
Please note that we are unable to offer Skilled Worker Visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore you must ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK without our sponsorship in order for your application to be considered.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Graduate Engineers are the future of our practice.
Working as part of the London Office you will be supported as you learn – from developing a well thought out brief, to delivering a building or project that exceeds the client’s expectations. You will learn to become an engineer who understands buildings in detail and at their highest level whilst working on interesting and complex projects. You will learn to think about buildings in an integrated way - how to make them work better and use less energy.
Right now, we are looking for graduate engineers who are keen to influence positive outcomes: meeting the needs of clients and our society; using design to proactively respond to the climate emergency; communicating clearly and collaborating effectively with our clients and others to deliver world-class sustainable buildings.
If you are curious about pushing the boundaries to make buildings work better, and use less energy, then this could be the role for you. You will be inspired by beautiful engineering design.
You are likely to have a science, engineering or mathematics background with a grade 2:1 or equivalent.
You will be able to work on your own, whilst also enjoy contributing to the process of collaborative working and contributing positively to the team, instilling confidence in others as you learn to interact confidently and clearly with colleagues and external collaborators.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent growth opportunities for your personal and career development in a knowledge driven environment
- Mentored support towards professional accreditation
- Interesting and technically challenging projects
- An Inclusive culture and cooperative environment
- Opportunities for involvement in business-running activities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pay and employee bonus
- Employee bonus
- Future opportunities for Partnership
- Six weeks holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Max Fordham Pension Scheme
- Other benefits include generous paid parental leave, sick pay, and treatment pay.
Closing date – 25th April 2021
How to apply
This position is available for an immediate start.
If you are interested in working with us, we are keen to hear from you. In addition to providing your CV, please apply with a conversational letter that tells us how your skills match our criteria and your interests align with our vision of a beautifully engineered net zero carbon world.
Please use this link to apply.
If you have any additional queries, please contact Anya Hadden at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also need to demonstrate how you are eligible to work in the UK.