ICT & LEGAL ADMINISTRATOR – LONDON OFFICE
This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference in an integral support role for a pioneering consultancy in the construction industry.
To apply for this position, please provide a conversational letter that tells us why you are interested in the role and how your skills match our criteria, in addition to your CV.
Our business is the creative, innovative, and elegant design of building services within the construction industry. We work on a rich variety of projects across all building sectors. Our portfolio includes award winning internationally renowned landmark buildings, exemplars of sustainable design and a diverse mix of carefully crafted buildings. We are committed to being at the forefront of sustainable construction and embed sustainability considerations throughout our business.
We employ capable, talented people in our business administration teams to enhance the work that we do.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in our London Office, this varied role is integral to the work of both the Information & Communication Technology and Legal Teams and will make a direct contribution to the important administration of our business.
Key areas of responsibility and activity include:
- Assisting and coordinating the procurement of key IT hardware, software, services, and the Practice’s Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- The administration of IT and Legal internal projects and assisting their planning and coordination.
- Coordinating and assisting with the management of ICT and Legal related information pages on our internal knowledge management system.
- Assisting with the administration of our project related contract document production and execution.
- Maintaining and managing internal databases of contractual and insurance related records and liaising with insurers to update them on relevant matters.
- The administration of our records of Partnership information and liaising with Companies House to update records where necessary.
- Maintaining schedules of user-assigned software licences.
- Administrative tasks such as taking minutes, non-technical induction and exit processes, assistance with the preparation of report.
This is a great opportunity to really make a difference in an integral support role, whilst developing skills and knowledge.
The role requires good interpersonal skills, a professional manner, and a flexible approach. It would suit a resourceful, creative thinker who is proactive and keen to learn. To succeed in this role, you will be self-motivated, well organised and have a good eye for detail. You will be able to manage your workload effectively to meet deadlines, whilst producing work to a high standard.
It is essential that you are a confident user of technology, competent in using standard digital applications such as Microsoft Office. It is also essential that you have excellent written & verbal communication skills and are fluent in English.
Some experience of working in a similar office environment is desirable but not essential. Overall, we are looking for a person who has capabilities and skills which can be applied to the role and is enthusiastic to learn new skills and processes. An interest in the work that we do at Max Fordham and a commitment to promoting a sustainable ethos would be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent growth opportunities for your personal and career development in a knowledge driven environment
- An inclusive culture and cooperative environment
- Opportunities for involvement in business-running activities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pay and employee bonus
- Future opportunities for Partnership
- Six weeks holiday (including Bank holidays)
- Max Fordham Pension Scheme
- Other benefits include generous paid parental leave, sick pay, and treatment pay
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum
18th June 2023
HOW TO APPLY
This position is available for an immediate start.
If you are interested in working with us, we are keen to hear from you. In addition to providing your CV, please apply with a conversational letter that tells us how your skills match our criteria and your interests align with our vision of a beautifully engineered net zero carbon world.
Please use this link to apply.
If you have any additional queries, please contact Lavinia Tutuianu at email@example.com.