The term "MAX FORDHAM" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Rotunda, 42-43 Gloucester Crescent, Camden, London, NW1 7PE. Our company is Registered England and Wales No. OC300026.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MAX FORDHAM's prior written consent.
Privacy & Cookies
The referring URL is logged whenever you view a page on the Max Fordham website. This allows us to see which areas are more popular than others on the website, the paths taken to reach each page, and it also allows us to gauge the effectiveness of any promotional programs we may be running at the time.
All such information is gathered globally rather than individually, and no information is linked to any identifying information about you. No personal information is collected by Orangutan Studio Ltd. from visitors to the website, when viewing pages, or when navigating a direct link.
If you prefer not to allow us to store a cookie on your machine you may do so by changing your browser settings. Information is provided below to help you do that. Please note that the site may not work if you do not allow cookies.
We believe that everyone should be given the chance to experience the internet equally. We strive to produce accessible websites catering for users of all needs.
Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make our site more accessible for you.
Our guidelines include
- Using meaningful ALT text for all images to provide descriptive text
- Avoiding the use of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret
- Using an easy-to-see web colour scheme
- Using an easy to read font type, size and colour
Many internet users with disabilities find websites difficult or even impossible to use simply because of the way they are built. We work passionately to provide services and products that are helpful to all our customers and their customer in turn. This goes for our own websites, too. This website has been built to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
Navigating this website
Making web sites easy to use goes further than just colour and fonts; we work hard to make sure our content is easy-to-read and easy-to-navigate, taking into consideration customers who use a variety of assisted technologies. To navigate through this website, please use the menu on the top of the page. We have provided a site map to make finding your way around easier.